28. My sister is often sick because she doesn’t do physical exercise.
A. If my sister does physical exercise, she won’t often be sick.
B. If my sister isn’t physical exercise, she does sick.
C. If my sister did physical exercise, she wouldn’t often be sick.
D. If my sister wasn’t physical exercise, she would do sick.
29. The river from__________we get our water- supply is nearly empty.
A. whose B. that C. where D. which
30. My father wants to speak to you. You met him yesterday.
_ My father__________you met yesterday, wants to speak to you.
A. whose B. whom C. whom D. that
31. In spite of his poorness, he is honest.
A. Although he is poor, he is honest. C. Despite he is poor, he is honest.
B. Although he is poor, but he is honest. D. In spite of he is poor, he is honest.
32. He only accepted the job__________the high salary.
A. though B. because C. because of D. in spite of
33. Did you read__________novel I lent you__________last week?
A. ф / in B. a / ф C. ф /on D. the/ф
34. __________rich should help__________poor and__________disabled.
A. a / a / a B. the / the / the C. ф / ф / ф D. the / the / ф
35. The man who is speaking to John is my brother.
A. The man spoke to John is my brother.
C. The man spoken to John is my brother.
B. The man is speaking to John is my brother.
D. The man speaking to John is my brother.
36. He read The Old Man and The Sea, a novel__________by Ernest Hemingway.
A. written B. writing C. which written D. that wrote
Choose the underlined part that needs correction.
37. I oftenlisten musicwhen I have free time.
A B C D
38. Wespent a weekto preparing for our concert.
A B C D
39. The phonerung while I was washing the dishes.
A B C D
40. The more I live with him, the most I love him.
A B C D
Read the passage below and choose the best answer ( A, B, C or D ) to each question.
The habits of those who constantly play video games are very important to people working in video-game industry. If video games are going to one of the most attractive features of future interactive systems, it is essential for producers to know what types of games to make, how best to present such games on interactive video, and how to ensure that such games maintain their fascination for people. Above all, it is vital to build up detailed profiles of people who are addicted to video games.
Until recently, the chief market for video games has been boys aged eight to fifteen. The fascination for interactive video games is seen in its purest form in this group. Video games appeal to some deep instinct in boys who find it impossible to tear themselves from them. Schoolwork is ignored, health is damaged and even eating habits are affected. Girls of the same age, however, are entirely different, demonstrating far greater freedom from the hold of video games. Quite simply, they can take video games in their strike, being able to play them when they want and then leave them alone.
41. Producers of video games are keen on __________.
A. finding the best ways of continuing to attract people
B. developing computer techniques in making such games
C. learning about drug to which people are addicted
D. designing ways
42. The people who are most attracted to video games are __________.
A. young adult women
B. boys from eight to fifteen years old
C. girls between eight and fifteen
D. supermarket assistants
43. __________have different attitude towards playing video games.
A. Adult men and women
B. Boys and girls from eight to fifteen
C. Girls and boys above eight
D. Girls and boys below eight
44. The addiction to video games can be so powerful that it can __________.
A. separate boys from girls
B. make people relaxing
C. destroy people’s instincts
D. make people physically ill.
45. Compared with boys of the same age, girls are __________.
A. more intelligent than boys
B. more addicted to video games
C. more concentrated on video games
D. less affected by video games
Choose the word or phrase ( A, B, C or D ) that best fits the blank space in the following passage.
Speech is one of the most important ways of communicating. It consists of far more than just (46)_________noises. To talk or to (47)_________by other people, we have to master a language, that is, we have to use combinations of sound that (48)_________for a particular object or idea. Communication (49)_________impossible if everyone (50)_________up their own language.
46. A. makes B. make C. to make D. making
47. A. understanding B. understand C. be understood D. be understandable
48. A. to stand B. stand C. stands D. standing
49. A. is B. will be C. would be D. was
50. A. made B. makes C. make D. will make
HƯỚNG DẪN GIẢI
Thực hiện: Ban Chuyên môn Tuyensinh247.com
Tất cả nội dung bài viết. Các em hãy xem thêm và tải file chi tiết dưới đây:
>>Khai giảngLuyện thi ĐH-THPT Quốc Gia 2018 bám sát cấu trúc Bộ GD&ĐT bởi các Thầy Cô uy tín, nổi tiếng đến từ các trung tâm Luyện thi ĐH hàng đầu, các Trường THPT Chuyên và Trường Đại học..