Bài này giới thiệu một số cấu trúc thông dụng thường hay được sử dụng để viết lại câu cho nhau.
MỘT SỐ CẤU TRÚC VIẾT LẠI CÂU
Các Trường Hợp Viết Lại Câu
- Dùng 1 cấu trúc nào đó trong Tiếng Anh
- Dùng dạng khác của từ
- Chuyển từ chủ động sang bị động
- Chuyển từ câu trực tiếp sang gián tiếp
- Các trường hợp về đảo ngữ…
Chú ý khi viết lại câu
- Chú ý về thì: câu được viết lại phải cùng thì với câu đã cho.
- Chú ý về ngữ pháp: câu được viết lại phải đúng về ngữ pháp.
- Chú ý về nghĩa của câu sau khi viết phải không đổi so với câu ban đầu.
Phương pháp học dạng bài này
Phương pháp: sưu tập và làm càng nhiều mẫu câu càng tốt, sau đó đọc đi đọc lại nhiều lần cho thuộc lòng.
Một số dạng bài cơ bản
1. It takes sb khoảng thời gian to do sth = sb spend khoảng thời gian doing sth
VD: It took her 3 hours to get to the city centre.
= She spent 3 hours getting to the city centre.
2. Understand = to be aware of
VD: Do you understand the grammar structure?
= Are you aware of the grammar structure?
3. Like = to be interested in = enjoy = keen on
VD: She likes politics
= She is interested in politics
4. Because + clause = because of + N
VD: He can’t move because his leg was broken
= He can’t move because of his broken leg
5. Although + clause = despite + N = in spite of + N
VD: Although she is old, she can compute very fast
= Despite / In spite of her old age, she can compute very fast
6. Succeed in doing sth = manage to do sth
VD: We succeeded in digging the Panama cannel
= We managed to dig the Panama cannel
7. Cấu trúc: …. too + adj (for sb) to do sth: quá để làm gì VD: She is so beautiful that everybody loves her.
= It is such a beautiful girl that everybody loves her.
Adj/ Adv + enough (for sb) to do sth: đủ để làm gì VD: This car is safe enough for him to drive
= The policeman ran quickly enough to catch the robber
8. Cấu trúc: prefer sb to do sth = would rather sb Vpast sth: thích, muốn ai làm gì VD: I’d prefer you (not) to smoke here
= I’d rather you (not) smoked here
9. Prefer doing sth to doing sth: thích làm gì hơn làm gì
Would rather do sth than do sth
VD: She prefers staying at home to going out
= She’d rather stay at home than go out
10. Can = to be able to = to be possible
11. Hardly + had +S + Vpp when S + Vpast: ngay sau khi... thì…
No sooner + had +S + Vpp than S + Vpast
VD: As soon as I left the house, he appeared
= Hardly had I left the house when he appeared
= No sooner had I left the house than he appeared
12. Not………..any more : không còn nữa No longer + dạng đảo ngữ S no more V
VD: I don’t live in the countryside anymore
= No longer do I live in the countryside
= I no more live in the countryside
13. At no time + dạng đảo ngữ: không khi nào, chẳng khi nào VD: I don’t think she loves me
= At no time do I think she loves me
14. To be not worth = there is no point in doing sth: không đáng làm gì
15. To be not worth doing sth = there is no point in doing sth: không đáng, vô ích làm gì VD: It’s not worth making him get up early
There is no point in making him getting early
16. It seems that = it appears that = it is likely that =it look as if/ as though: dường như rằng VD: It seems that he will come late
= It appears that / it is likely he will come late
= He is likely to come late.
= It look as if he will come late
17. Although + clause = Despite + Noun/gerund
18. S + V + N = S + be + adj
19. S + be + adj = S + V + O
20. S + be accustomed to + Ving = S + be used to +Ving /N
21. S + often + V = S + be used to +Ving /N
VD: Nana often cried when she meets with difficulties.
= Nana is used to crying when she meets with difficulties
22. This is the first time + S + have + PII = S + be + not used to + Ving/N
VD: This is the first time I have seen so many people crying at the end of the movie.
= I was not used to seeing so many people crying at the end of the movie.
23. S + would prefer = S + would rather S + Past subjunctive (lối cầu khẩn)
24. S + like sth/doing sth better than sth/doing sth = S + would rather + V + than + V = S + prefer sth/doing sth to sth/doing sth...
VD: I prefer going shopping to playing volleyball.
= I would rather go shopping than play volleyball.
26. S + V + O = S + find + it (unreal objective) + adj + to + V
27. It’s one’s duty to do sth = S + be + supposed to do sth
28. S + be + PII + to + V = S + be + supposed to do sth
29. Imperative verb (mệnh lệnh) = S + should (not) + be + PII
30. Imperative verb (mệnh lệnh) = S + should (not) + do sth
31. S + like sth = S + be + fond of + sth
VD: I like do collecting stamps.
= I'm fond of collecting stamps.
32. I + let + O + do sth = S + allow + S.O + to do Sth
VD: My boss let him be on leave for wedding.
= My boss allowed him to be on leave for wedding.
33. S + once + past verb = S + would to + do sth.
34. S + present verb (negative) any more = S + would to + do sth.
35. S + V + because + S + V = S + V + to + infinitive
VD: She studies hard because she wants to pass the final examination.
= She studies hard to pass the final examination.
36. S + V + so that/ in order that+ S + V = S + V + to + infinitive
38. To infinitive or gerund + be + adj = It + be + adj + to + V
39. S + V + and + S + V = S + V + both ... and
40. S + V + not only ... + but also = S + V + both ... and
41. S + V + both ... and ... = S + V + not only ... but also...
VD: He translated fast and correctly.
= He translated not only fast but also correctly.
44. S1+simple present+and+S2+simple further =If+S1 + simple present + S2 + simple further.
45. S1+didn’t + V1 + Because + S2 + didn’t + V2 = If Clause
46. Various facts given = Mệnh đề if thể hiện điều trái ngược thực tế.
47. S1 + V1 + if + S2 + V2(phủ định)= S1 + V1 + Unless + S2 + V2 (khẳng định)
48. S + V + O = S + be + noun + when + adj clause.
49. S + V + O = S + be + noun + where + adj clause.
50. S + V + O = S + be + noun + whom + adj clause.
51. S + V + O = S + be + noun + which + adj clause.
52. S + V + O = S + be + noun + that + adj clause.
53. S + V + if + S + V (phu dinh) = S + V + unless + S + V (khẳng dinh)
54. S + be + scared of sth = S + be + afraid of + sth
55. Let’s + V = S + suggest + that + S + present subjunctive
56. In my opinion = S + suggest + that + S + present subjunctive (quan điểm của tôi)62. S + get + sb + to do sth = S + have + sb + do sth
67. Why don’t you do sth? = S + suggest + that + S + present subjunctive
60. S + advise = S + suggest + that + S + present subjunctive
VD: She gets him to spend more time with her.
= She have him spend more time with her.
61. S + ask + sb + to do sth = S + have + sb + do sth
VD: Police asked him to identify the other man in the next room.
= Police have him identify the other man in the next room.
62. S + request + sb + to do sth= S + have + sb + do sth
VD: The teacher request students to learn by heart this poem.
= The teacher have students learn by heart this poem.
63. S + want + sb + to do sth = S + have + sb + do sth
VD: I want her to lend me
= I have her lend me.
64. S + V + no + N = S + be + N-less
VD: She always speaks no care.
= She is always careless about her words.
65. S + be + adj + that + S + V = S + be + adj + to + V
VD: Study is necessary that you will get a good life in the future.
= Study is necessary to get a good life in the future.
66. S + be + adj + prep = S + V + adv
VD: My students are very good at Mathematics.
= My students study Mathematics well.
67. S + remember + to do Sth = S + don’t forget + to do Sth
VD: I remember to have a Maths test tomorrow = I don't forget to have a Maths test tomorrow.
68. It + be + adj = What + a + adj + N!
VD: It was an interesting film.
= What an interesting film.
69. S + V + adv = How + adj + S + be ...
VD: She washes clothes quickly
= How quick she is to wash clothes.
70. S + V + Khoảng thời gian = It + take + (sb) + Khoảng thời gian + to + V
VD: She has learned English for 5 years.
= It takes her 5 years to learn English.
71. S + be + too + adj + (for s.o) + to + V = S + be + so + adj + that + S + can’t + V
VD: The water is too hot for Peter to drink.
= The water is so hot that Peter can't drink it.
72. S + V + too + adv + to + V = S + V + so + adv + that + S + can’t + V
73. S + be + so + adj + that + S + V = S + be + not + adj + enough + to + V
74. S + be + too + adj + to + V = S + be + not + adj + enough + to + V
75. S + V + so + adv + that + S + V = It + V + such + (a/an) + N(s) + that + S +V
VD: He speaks so soft that we can’t hear anything.
= He does not speak softly.
76. Because + clause = Because of + noun/gerund
VD: Because she is absent from school...= Because of her absence from school...
Tất cả nội dung bài viết. Các em hãy xem thêm và tải file chi tiết dưới đây: