Bài tập tổng hợp giúp luyện tập và phân biệt các mạo từ "a/an/the" hay và có đáp án.
BÀI TẬP TỔNG HỢP VỀ MẠO TỪ “A/AN/THE”
Exercise 1: Chọn đáp án đúng để điền vào chỗ trống (chú ý: ký hiệu “x” có nghĩa là không cần mạo từ)
1. We are looking for _______ place to spend ________ night.
A. the/the B. a/the C. a/a D. the/a
2. Please turn off ________ lights when you leave ________ room.
A. the/the B. a/a C. the/a D. a/the
3. We are looking for people with ________experience.
A. the B. a C. an D. x
4. Would you pass me ________ salt, please?
A. a B. the C. an D. x
5. Can you show me ________way to ________station?
A. the/the B. a/a C. the/a D. a/the
6. She has read ________interesting book.
A. a B. an C. the D. x
7. You’ll get ________shock if you touch ________ live wire with that screwdriver.
A. an/the B. x/the C. a/a D. an/the
8. Mr. Smith is ________ old customer and ________ honest man.
A. An/the B. the/an C. an/an D. the/the
9. ________ youngest boy has just started going to ________ school.
A. a/x B. x/the C. an/x D. the/x
10. Do you go to ________ prison to visit him?
A. the B. a C. x D. an
11. ________eldest boy is at ________ college.
A. a/the B. the/x C. x/ a D. an/x
12. Are you going away next week? No, ________ week after next.
A. an B. a C. the D. x
13. Would you like to hear ________ story about ________ English scientist?
A. an/the B. the/the C. a/the D. a/ an
14. There’ll always be a conflict between ________ old and ________ young.
A. the/the B. an/a C. an/the D. the/a
15. There was ________ collision at ________ corner.
A. the/a B. an/the C. a/the D. the/the
16. My mother thinks that this is ________ expensive shop.
A. the B. an C. a D. x
17. Like many women, she loves ________ parties and ________gifts.
A. the/ a B. a/the C. a/a D. x/x
18. She works seven days ________ week.
A. a B. the C. an D. x
19. My mother goes to work in ________ morning.
A. a B. x C. the D. an
20. I am on night duty. When you go to ________ bed, I go to ________ work.
A. a/x B. a/the C. the/x D. x/x
Exercise 2: Câu chuyện sau được chia thành các câu nhỏ, hãy đọc và điền mạo từ thích hợp “a/an/ the hoặc x (không cần mạo từ)” vào chỗ trống:
1. There was ________knock on ________door. I opened it and found ________small dark man in ________blue overcoat and _______woolen cap.
2. He said he was ________employee of ________gas company and had come to read ________meter.
3. But I had ________suspicion that he wasn't speaking ________truth because ________meter readers usually wear ________peaked caps.
4. However, I took him to ________ meter, which is in ________dark corner under ________ stairs.
5. I asked if he had ________ torch; he said he disliked torches and always read ________ meters by ________light of ________match.
6. I remarked that if there was ________leak in ________ gas pipe there might be ________ explosion while he was reading ________meter.
7. He said, “As ________matter of ________fact, there was ________explosion in ________last house I visited; and Mr. Smith, ________owner of ________house, was burnt in ________face.”
8. “Mr. Smith was holding ________lighted match at ________time of ________explosion.”
9. To prevent ________possible repetition of this accident, I lent him ________torch.
10. He switched on ________torch, read ________meter and wrote ________ reading down on ________back of ________envelope.
11. I said in ________surprise that ________meter readers usually put ________readings down in ________book.
12. He said that he had had ________book but that it had been burnt in ________fire in________ Mr. Smith's house.
13. By this time I had come to ________conclusion that he wasn't ________genuine meter reader; and ________moment he left ________house I rang ________police.
Exercise 3: Điền mạo từ thích hợp “a/an/the hoặc x (không cần mạo từ)”” vào chỗ trống.
14. Are John and Mary ________cousins? ~
No, they aren't ________cousins; they are ________brother and ________sister.
15. ________fog was so thick that we couldn't see ________ side of ________road. We followed ________car in front of us and hoped that we were going ________right way.
16. I can't remember ________exact date of ________storm, but I know it was on ________Sunday because everybody was at ________church. On ________Monday ________post didn't come because ________roads were blocked by ________fallen
17. Peter thinks that this is quite ________ cheap restaurant.
18. A: There's ________murder here. ~
B: Where's ________body?~
A: There isn't ________body. ~
B: Then how do you know there's been ________murder?
19. Number ________hundred and two, - ________house next door to us, is for sale.
It's quite ________nice house with ________big rooms ________back windows look out on ________park.
20. I don't know what ________price ________owners are asking. But Dry and Rot are ________agents. You could give them ________ring and make them ________offer.
21. ________postman's little boy says that he'd rather be ________dentist than ________doctor, because ________dentists don't get called out at ________night.
22. Just as ________air hostess (there was only one on the plane) was handing me ________cup of ________coffee ________plane gave ________lurch and ________ coffee went all over ________person on ________other side of ________gangway.
23. There was ________collision between ________car and ________cyclist at ________ crossroads near ________my house early in ________morning.
24. Professor Jones, ________man who discovered ________new drug that everyone is talking about, refused to give ________press conference.
25 Peter Piper, ________student in ________ professor's college, asked him why he refused to talk to ________press.
1. B 2. A 3. D 4. B 5. A 6. B 7. B 8. C 9. D 10. A
11. B 12. C 13. D 14. A 15. C 16. B 17. D 18. A 19. C 20. D
1. a - the - a - a - a
2. an - the - the
3. a - the - x - x
4. the - the - the
5. a - x - the - a
6. a - a - an - the
7. a - x - an - the - the - the - the
8. a - the - the
9. a - a
10. the - the - the - the - an
11. x - x - the - a
12. a – the - x
13. the - a - the - the - the
14. x - x - x - x
15. The - the - the - the - the
16. the - the - x - the - x - the – x - x
18. a - the - a - a
19. a - the - a - x - the - the
20. x - the - the - a - an
21. The - a - a - x - x
22. the - a - x - the - a - the - the - the - the
23. a - a - a - the – x - the.
24. the - the - a
25. a - the - the
Tất cả nội dung bài viết. Các em hãy xem thêm và tải file chi tiết tại đây: Download