Bài tập 1: Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc. 1. If we meet at 9:30, we (have) _________________plenty of time.
2. If you (find) _________________ a skeleton in the cellar, don't mention it to anyone.
3. The zookeeper would have punished her with a fine if she ( feed) _________________ the animals..
4. If you pass your examination, we (have) _________________a celebration.
5. Lisa would find the milk if she (look) _________________ for it in the fridge.
6. What (happen) _________________if I press this button?
7. The door will be unlocked if you (press)_________________ the green button.
8. I should have voted for her if I (have) _________________ a vote then.
9. If you go to Paris, where you (stay) _________________?
10. If you (swim) _________________ in this lake, you'll shiver from cold.
11. If someone offered to buy you one of those rings, which you (choose) _________________?
12. The flight may be cancelled if the fog (get) _________________thick.
13. If the milkman (come) _________________, tell him to leave two pints.
14. I (call) _________________ the office if I were you.
15. Someone (sit) _________________on your glasses if you leave them there.
16. You would hear my explanation if you (not talk) _________________so much.
17. What I (do) _________________if I hear the burglar alarm?
18. If you (read) _________________the instructions carefully, you wouldn't have answered the wrong question.
19. If Mel (ask) _________________ her teacher, he'd have answered her questions.
20. I would repair the roof myself if I (have) _________________a long ladder.
21. Unless they turn that radio off, I (go) _________________mad.
22. If you were made redundant, what you (do) _________________?
23. We'll have a long way to walk if we (run) _________________out of petrol here.
24. If you shake that bottle of port, it (not be) _________________ fit to drink.
25. If you spoke louder, your classmates (understand) _________________ you.
26. I'll probably get lost unless he (come) _________________with me.
27. You (not have) _________________ so many accidents if you drove more slowly.
28. If you (wear) _________________ a false beard, nobody would have recognized you.
29. If she (leave) _________________ the fish here, the cat will eat it.
30. You (have) _________________ no trouble at school if you had done your homework.
31. Unless you (tell) __________________ the truth, I won’t help you.
32. You'll get pneumonia if you (not change) _________________ your wet clothes.
33. If I had known that you couldn't eat octopus, I (not buy) _________________ it.
34. If they (hang) _________________ that picture lower, people would be able to see it.
35. She (be) _________________able to walk faster if she didn’t have such high-heel shoes.
36. I (bring) _________________ you some beer if I had known that you were thirsty.
37. If you had touched that electric cable, you (be) _________________ electrocuted.
38. If the story hadn't been true, the newspaper (not print) _________________ it.
39. I (not buy) _________________ things on the installment system if I were you. 40. Dan (arrive) _________________ safe if he drove slowly.
Bài 2: Chọn đáp án đúng để điền vào chỗ trống 1. If I __________the same problem you had as a child, I might not have succeeded in life as well as you have. A. have B. would have C. had had D. should have
2. I __________you sooner had someone told me you were in the hospital. A. would have visited B. visited C. had visited D. visit
3. __________more help, I would call my neighbor. A. needed B. should I need C. I have needed D. I should need
4. __________then what I know yesterday, I would have saved myself a lot of time and trouble over the years. A. had I known B. did I know C. If I know D. If I would know
5. Do you think there would be less conflict in the world if all people __________the same language? A. spoke B. speak C. had spoken D. will speak
6. If you can give me one good reason for your acting like this, __________this incident again. A. I will never mention B. I never mention
C. will I never mention D. I don’t mention
7. If I had known you were asleep, I __________so much noise when I came in. A. didn’t make B. wouldn’t have made
C. won’t make D. don’t make
8. Unless you __________all of my questions, I can’t do anything to help you. A. answered B. answer C. would answer D. are answering
9. Had you told me that this was going to happen, I __________it. A. would have never believed B. don’t believe
C. hadn’t believed D. can’t believe
10. If Jake __________to go on the trip, would you have gone? A. doesn’t agree B. didn’t agree C. hadn’t agreed D. wouldn’t agree
11. J: “John went to the hospital alone”, K: “If __________,I would have gone with him”. A. had he told me B. he had told me C. he has told me D. he would tell me
12. If you __________, I would have brought my friends over to your house yesterday to watch T.V, but I didn’t want to bother you. A. had studied B-studied C. hadn’t studied D. didn’t study
13. Peter: “Did you need help with your Math last night?”. Mary: “If I had needed, I __________you”. A. would call B. called C. would have called D. will call
14. If someone __________ in to the store, smile and say, “May I help you?” A. comes B. came C. come D. should come
15. “Here’s my phone number”. “Thanks. I‘ll give you a call if I __________some help tomorrow” A. will need B. need C. would need D. needed
16. If I didn’t work for an accounting firm, I __________in a bank now. A. work B. will work C. have worked D. would work
17. The death rate would decrease if hygienic conditions __________improved. A. was B. is C. were D. had been
18-The education in Japan __________if the basic principles of education had not been taken into consideration. A. would go down B. would have gone down
C. went down D. had gone down
19. If there __________, the rice fields could have been more productive. A. had been enough water B. were enough water C. would be enough water D. are enough water
20. The patient will not recover unless he __________ an operation. A. had undergone B. would undergo C. undergoes D. was undergoing
21. If she __________ him, she would be very happy. A. would meet B. will meet C. met D. should meet
22-If he __________ a thorough knowledge of English, he could have applied for this post. A. had had B. had C. has D. has had
23. If I had enough money, I__________ abroad to improve my English. A. will go B. would go C. went D. should have go to
24.The bench would collapse if they __________on it. A. stood B. stand C. standing D. stands
25-If it __________convenient, let’s go out for a drink tonight, A. be B. is C. was D. were
1. will have 2. find 3. had fed 4. will
5. looked 6. will happen 7. press 8. had had
9. will you stay 10. swim 11. would you choose 12. gets
13. comes 14. would call 15. will sit 16. don’t talk
17. will you do 18. had read 19. had asked 20. had
21. will go 22. would you do 23. run 24. won’t be
25. would have understand 26. comes 27. wouldn’t have
28. had worn 29. leaves 30. would have had 31. Tell
32. don’t change 33. wouldn’t have bought 34. hung
35. would be 36. would have brought 37. would have been
38. wouldn’t have printed 39. wouldn’t buy 40. would drive
1. C 2. A 3. B 4. A 5. A
6. A 7. B 8. B 9. A 10. C
11. B 12. C 13. C 14. A 15. B
16. D 17. C 18. B 19. A 20. C
21. C 22. A 23. B 24. A 25. B
Tất cả nội dung bài viết. Các em hãy xem thêm và tải file chi tiết dưới đây:
>>Khai giảngLuyện thi ĐH-THPT Quốc Gia 2017 bám sát cấu trúc Bộ GD&ĐT bởi các Thầy Cô uy tín, nổi tiếng đến từ các trung tâm Luyện thi ĐH hàng đầu, các Trường THPT Chuyên và Trường Đại học..