Bài này gồm 250 câu trắc nghiệm giúp học sinh luyện tập về từ vựng một cách hiệu quả.
250 CÂU TRẮC NGHIỆM VỀ TỪ VỰNG
1. The house was burgled while the family was in a card game.
A. buried B. busy C. absorbed D. helping
2. I am sorry that I can’t your invitation.
A. take B. except C. agree D. accept
3. what he says, he wasn’t even there when the crime was committed.
A. Following B. According to C. Hearing D. meaning
4. he has impressed his employers considerably and he is soon to be promoted.
A. nevertheless B. accordingly C. yet D. eventually
5. He gave his listeners a vivid of his journey through Peru.
A. account B. tale C. communication D. plot
6. Will you be taking my precious experience into when you fix my salary?
A. possession B. account C. mind D. scale
7. The policeman stopped him when he was driving home and him of speeding.
A. charged B. accused C. blamed D. arrested
8. His stomach began to because of the bad food he had eaten.
A. pain B. harm C. be hurt D. ache
9. If you money to mine, we shall have enough.
A. add B. combine C. unite D. bank
10. he was full of for her bravery.
A. energy B. admiration C. surprise D. pride
11. This ticket one person to the show.
A. permits B. enters C. delivers D. admits
12. The cow had lost its own calf. but the farmer persuaded it to one whose mother had died.
A. choose B. adopt C. undertake D. collect
13. If we the plan you suggest, we are more likely to be successful.
A. elect B. command C. vote D. adopt
14. Science has made great during the past 30 years.
A. motions B. advances C. advantages D. opportunities
15. He was a much older tennis player but he had the great of experience.
A. advantage B. deal C. value D. profit
16. I had quite on my way to work this morning.
A. an experiment B. an adventure C. a happening D. an affair
17. He always studies the in the paper as he wants to find a good second-hand car.
A. advertisements B. publicity C. announcements D. publication
18. On my present salary, I just can’t a car which costs over $3.000.
A. pretend B. elect C. afford D. adopt
19. The girl’s father to buy her a car if she passed her examination.
A. admitted B. accepted C. agreed D. approved
20. They are twins and look very _____________.
A. alike B. same C. likely D. identical
21. As a result of their the three small independent countries felt less afraid of their powerful neighbour.
A. combination B. alliance C. partnership D. union
22. When he was a student, his father gave him a monthly towards his expenses.
A. salary B. permission C. allowance D. wage
23. Is anyone to fish in this river?
A. borne B. allowed C. admitted D. passed
24. His had always been to become an architect.
A. study B. ambition C. imagination D. direction
25. The of ice-cream sold increases sharply in the summer months.
A. account B. amount C. number D. size
26. If you are bitten by a poisonous snake. it is necessary to be given an as quickly as possible.
A. analgesic B. antibiotic C. antiseptic D. antidote
27. I’ m to get the tickets for the show today, as there are hardly any left.
A. worried B. curious C. anxious D. troubled
28. The child was told to for being rude to his uncle.
A. excuse B. apologize C. punish D. confess
29. He is a very old man but in fact he is only fifty.
A. apparently B. evidently C. obviously D. actually
30. As a result of the radio for help for the earthquake victims, over a million pounds has been raised.
A. appeal B. call C. programme D. advertisement
31. Let me know if any difficulties .
A. arise B. come C. rise D. happen
32. Could you please an appointment for me to see Mr. Smith?
A. manage B. arrange C. take D. have
33. The police her for helping the murderer to escape.
A. caught B. searched C. brought D. arrested
34. When John in London he went to see the Houses of Parliament.
A. came B. reached C. arrived D. got
35. I read an interesting in a newspaper about farming today.
A. article B. advertisement C. composition D. explanation
36. Students are expected to their classes regularly.
A. assist B. frequent C. attend D. present
37. Before you sign anything important, pay careful to all the conditions.
A. notice B. attention C. regards D. reference
38. In the central region the dry season is long and severe, and the annual rainfall is only about 70 cm.
A. refreshing B. general C. average D. greatest
39. The bicycle was moving so fast that its rider could not an accident.
A. leave B. avoid C. miss D. overtake
40. As soon as the children were , their mother got them out of bed and into the bathroom.
A. woke B. wake C. awake D. waken
41. This is not big enough to cut down a tree.
A. axe B. hammer C. screw D. knife
42. In the market, the merchants and joked with their friends and neighbours.
A. bargained B. gardened C. bearded D. changed
43. He couldn’t the thought of leaving his home town for ever.
A. think B. bear C. carry D. hold
44. The room was so quiet that she could hear the of her heart.
A. beating B. tapping C. knocking D. striking
45. Through a mixture of greed and intelligence, he has the biggest landowner in the whole district.
A. grown B. developed C. become D. increased
46. The damage done to my house by the fire has now .
A. done good B. been made good C. made me good D. been for good
47. The children will not be allowed to come with us if they don’t themselves better.
A. direct B. behave C. declare D. compose
48. He has adopted three orphans his own six children so that, all together, he has nine children to provide for.
A. besides B. except C. beside D. in place of
49. The two scientists disagreed and a argument developed.
A. wet B. bitter C. salty D. sour
50. The weather was the exceptionally poor harvest.
A. blamed for B. condemned for C. accused of D. criticized for
>>>>>Xem tiếp các câu còn lại và đáp án trong file đính kèm.
Tất cả nội dung bài viết. Các em hãy xem thêm và tải file chi tiết tại đây: Download